Members can save on select St. Louis Blues games
The St. Louis Blues and AAA have teamed up to offer AAA members ticket discounts to select home games this season at Scottrade Center.
Members can save up to $19 per ticket on select Silver and Bronze level games. Visit AAA.com/Blues to purchase tickets and enter promo code AAA1718 or visit the Blues ticket office and show your valid AAA membership card. The AAA ticket discount is not available over the phone. Subject to availability and restrictions, and online fees may apply. Offer does not apply to previously purchased tickets.
SAVE up to $19 per ticket
• Thursday, Nov. 2 vs. Philadelphia - Bronze
• Saturday, Nov. 4 vs. Toronto - Silver
• Saturday, Nov. 11 vs. NY Islanders - Silver
• Tuesday, Nov. 21 vs. Edmonton - Bronze
• Friday, Dec. 1 vs. Los Angeles - Silver
• Thursday, Dec. 7 vs. Dallas - Silver
• Tuesday, Jan. 2 vs. New Jersey - Bronze
• Thursday, Jan. 4 vs. Las Vegas - Silver
• Tuesday, Feb. 20 vs. San Jose - Silver
• Wednesday, Feb. 28 vs. Detroit - Bronze
• Thursday, March 15 vs. Colorado - Silver
• Wednesday, March 21 vs. Boston - Silver
• Tuesday, March 27 vs. San Jose - Bronze
• Monday, April 2 vs. Washington - Bronze
Be wary of flooded cars
In their wake, hurricanes Harvey and Irma left upwards of 1 million cars under water at varying levels, so AAA is cautioning vehicle shoppers to be on the lookout for flood-damaged cars.
Vehicles “totaled” by insurance companies are typically sold to salvage companies. However, some of these vehicles are purchased by individuals who bring varying levels of expertise to the restoration process. While some just fail to tell you the car’s true history, others will intentionally hide it. These cars can be shipped anywhere for resale.
To spot a flood-damaged vehicle, consumers can:
• Obtain a CARFAX Vehicle History Report, which can potentially reveal if the vehicle has been involved in a flood, major accident, or fire. Visit aaa.com/CARFAX for details.
• Engage your sense of smell to detect any damp or musty odors inside the vehicle.
• Look under carpet in various areas for mud, dirt, or water stains.
• Open all doors, hood, and trunk to inspect for corrosion, mud, dirt, or discoloration on door frames, hinges, and under weather stripping.
Your AAA membership is filled with savings, benefits, and services, so to help you get the most out of it, you’re invited to our free Maximize Your Membership events. Learn how you can use your card every day to save money and make your life easier. Please RSVP for these informative meetings.
• Tuesday, Nov. 7, at 11 a.m. in Shawnee, Kan., at 15810B Shawnee Mission Pkwy., (913) 248-1627, Ext. 100
• Tuesday, Nov. 14, at 2 p.m. in Cape Girardeau, Mo., at 1903 Broadway, (573) 334-3038, Ext. 124
• Tuesday, Nov. 14, at 2 p.m. in Edwardsville, Ill., at 6655A Edwardsville Crossing Drive, (618) 659-4622, Ext. 100
• Tuesday, Nov. 14, at 6 p.m. in Springfield, Mo., at 2552B S. Campbell, (417) 882-8040, Ext. 146
• Tuesday, Nov. 14, at 2 p.m. in Swansea, Ill., at 2629 N. Illinois St., (618) 235-5700, Ext. 101
• Thursday, Nov. 16, at 4 p.m. in Columbia, Mo., at 1205 Grindstone Pkwy., Suite 117, (573) 445-8426, Ext. 100
• Thursday, Nov. 16, at 6 p.m. in Independence, Mo., at 19210 E. 39th St., Suite B, (816) 373-1717, Ext. 104
• Thursday, Nov. 16, at 6 p.m. in Kansas City, Mo., at 3245 Broadway, (816) 931-5252, Ext. 115
• Thursday, Nov. 16, at 6 p.m. in Kansas City, Mo., at 9194 N. Skyview Ave., (816) 455-4900, Ext. 119
• Thursday, Nov. 16, at 6 p.m. in Lee’s Summit, Mo., at 621 N.W. Murray Road, (816) 623-3369, Ext. 100
• Thursday, Nov. 16, at 6 p.m. in Overland Park, Kan., at 10600 Metcalf, (913) 652-3613
• Saturday, Nov. 18, at 10 a.m. in Jefferson City, Mo., at 757A W. Stadium Blvd., (573) 634-3322, Ext. 100
• Saturday, Dec. 16, at 10 a.m. in Crestwood, Mo., at 9005 Watson Road, (314) 301-6742